Try the NEW Orchestra Flex Pass!
The Orchestra Flex Pass allows holders to order now, and choose the events later. Get a Flex Pass (4 tickets) and redeem for select Choral Arts concerts throughout the 2016-2017 Concert Season. Fly solo when you redeem 1 Flex Ticket for one concert or bring a friend (or two!) by redeeming up to 4 of your Flex Tickets for a single performance. There are some exceptions, so be sure to read Flex Pass Fine Print at the bottom of the page.
You’ll also get access to our VIP only PatronPortal where you can review your seats.
Orchestra Flex Pass – $164 for 4 tickets. Access to seats in the Prime Orchestra.
Premium Orchestra Flex Pass – $200 for 4 tickets in the Premium Orchestra.
A $6 per package fee will be added to all Flex Passes during check out.
How to Redeem a Flex Pass:
- If you know all, or some, of the events you would like to attend, please etner them in the comments section during check out or call us at 202.244.3669.
- If you’re not sure of all the events, select the Flex Pass Vouchers at the end of the list and you’ll be able to choose your events later. You’ll need to select a total of 4 options.
- Call 202.244.3669 or email email@example.com if you need help!
- Flex Pass Vouchers must be redeemed at least 72 hours before each event. Once the 72 hour deadline has passed, you may not redeem passes for the impending performance and must purchase single tickets from the venue box office at regular price.
- Mention any specific seating preferences when you submit your performance request!
- A reminder email will be sent to Flex Pass Holders with unused vouchers two weeks prior to each performance.
When will I receive my tickets?
Tickets redeemed with a Flex Pass will be available at will call one hour before the performance.
Concerts available to Flex Pass Patrons Include:
- Berlioz: Requiem, Op. 5, Grande Messe des Morts | Sunday, November 20, 2016 |5:00 pm | Kennedy Center Concert Hall
- A Choral Arts Christmas | Sunday, December 18, Monday December 19, or Saturday, December 24, 2016 | 8:00 pm |Kennedy Center Concert Hall
- Mozart: Requiem, K. 626 | Sunday, April 23, 2017 | 5:00 pm | Kennedy Center Concert Hall
Flex Pass Fine Print:
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you choose your date, the better your seats!
- Flex passes cannot be redeemed online. If there is a specific seat you would like to request, we recommend calling the box office at 202.244.3669 for assistance.
- Premium seating for the December 19, 2016 performance of A Choral Arts Christmas is limited to the Prime Orchestra and will sell out quickly. Additional seats may be added throughout the season.
- If you would like a ticket that is in a different section or performance than available through the flex pass, you may pay the difference in ticket price to upgrade. No refunds will be provided.
- Redeem up to four (4) vouchers for a single eligible event.
- Flex Pass Vouchers must be redeemed at least 72 hours before each desired performance. Once the 72 hour deadline has passed, you may not redeem passes for the impending performance and must purchase single tickets from the venue box office at regular price.
The Choral Arts Society of Washington gratefully acknowledges its 2017-2018 Season Sponsors (as of 8/14/2017):
The Choral Arts Society of Washington appreciates the on-going support of: DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities, National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs Program & the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts National Endowment for the Arts.
The SunTrust Foundation proudly supports the Choral Arts Society of Washington.